Me

Me

Friday, July 10, 2015

To Tinder or Not To Tinder

One day, one of my fellow singleton BFF suggested that I try Tinder. My friend suggested Tinder because I was lamenting the fact that it's hard to meet anyone new in this town.  She tried it and thought it was a great way to meet new people. Ever since then I have been toying with the idea. I have yet to take the plunge - being afraid of who or even what I would find in Tinder. Will it be filled with weirdos? If yes, would I then be considered one too? Will it be filled with guys only looking for a fling or even a ONS? Don't get me wrong, I am not placing my hopes in finding THE ONE on Tinder, but neither do I want to have to deal with guys who only want flings or ONSs.

Feel free to share your thoughts (or experience) on this whole online dating culture.


No comments: