Me

Me

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's My Life!

The last time Bon Jovi held a concert in Malaysia was 20 years ago! After making me wait THAT long for another concert they finally performed in Stadium Merdeka on 19th September 2015.

At 53 years old, Mr. Jon Bon Jovi is still looking pretty damn good! The band did a great job of engaging the crowd. Those at the VVIP and VIP section were definitely rocking away to their songs. Unfortunately the area where I was at, the crowd mostly sat throughout the whole concert only chiming in to sing to the more familiar tunes of Living on a Prayer and It's My Life. I, of course, was having none of that! I stood by the railings at the stand and was singing to every single song of theirs!

He did require more effort to hit the higher notes in some of his songs though, and songs like Always and I'll Be There For You was completely left out ot his concert set-list but all in all the concert was awesome!!! How can it not be? It is Bon Jovi after all!! ROCK ON \m/

No comments: