Me

Me

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Live, Laugh, Love

How time flies. Just realised that it has been awhile since I last updated my blog. Work has been so busy lately. Between that and juggling my fashion blog, I barely have time to update this one.

November is upon us. In 10 days' I will turn 36 (shudder), but age is just a number, right? Truth be told I am in a better place this year than I was a year ago. I think I was kinda lost last year after what was a not so great year. But I have grown so much over the past year and my old self is back - better than ever. I have my faith back and hope grows eternal...:) I guess the saying is true - one year older, one year wiser.

To  mark this milestone and to serve as a reminder to myself to never get lost, I got myself my third ink.


No comments: