Me

Me

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Officially 36

So I officially turned 36 on Sunday, 15 November 2015. It was a weekend filled with celebrations which more or less kicked off on Thursday. I am truly blessed to have had so many people who celebrated this occasion with me..:)


So now that the celebrations are over and things have settled down, I guess it's time to reflect for a bit. The saying goes "One year older, one year wiser". Hmmm...if I wonder if that rings true for me. In some ways I guess it does. I have gotten wiser about life but there is still so much more for me to learn.

Apart from starting a new job, it has been a relatively uneventful year for me, but it has definitely been a more positive year. I am in a good place in my life and am looking forward to what the coming year will bring.

I may not have achieved all my goals or be where I thought I would be but, such is life right? We just have to go with the flow and learn not to let things get you down. So here is me looking forward to another great year. Great things may not happen but how the year turns out is all up to me, right?


No comments: