Me

Me

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Back in my own little room again

Aaahhh....back in my own bed, in my own little room again. Got in from KL a tad bit late. Since I followed a friend's car back from KL, we made a pit-stop for dinner. Dinner was a delicious steamboat meal (a.k.a. hotpot) that left me a happy and well-fed girl. The soup was yam and fish based and was soooooooooo sweet and flavorful.

One of my favorite meals
 
I woke up this morning to thighs and legs that were screaming in protest at having been made to run so much yesterday. Obviously, they are not used to hard work! I guess sashaying around in high heels does not count as exercise! I hope that they ache a little less tomorrow. Right now, every step I take is an effort and to top it all off, I am coming down with the cold....AGAIN! It is the second time in less than 2 months. Am  using up my quota of sickness for the year!

So I guess I better hustle off to bed and get some rest...NITES!


No comments: