Me

Me

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Fun and Games

Am in KL again for the weekend. Heading back later today. Am down for my company's Family Day. It was plenty of fun. I participated in the Amazing Race challenge but sadly my team didn't win. It rained the night before so the grounds was all soggy and muddy on event day. This was how my gorgeous Nike shoes started out....

 Before

And this is how it ended up looking by the end of the day...

 After

I know...should have been smarter than to wear beige colour suede shoes but the weather in Penang was so hot and dry I didn't expect it to be so wet in KL. Anyways, the highlight of my day was meeting this cute little goat. There was a mini petting zoo and the goat just caught my eye. I just had to take a picture with him...
Just noticed that we got photobombed by another goat!

I didn't manage to walk away with any of the lucky draw prizes....oh well....am used to that! But regardless I had loads of fun at the Family Day! 

No comments: