Me

Me

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Busy, busy, busy

Phew.....the past week has been a busy one. The pace at work has picked up and my social calendar has been kept pretty filled as well. Had after work drinks with some friends on Tuesday. The French Film & Arts Festival is back in town so from Thursday onwards I have been having a movie marathon trying to catch as many of the movies as possible. A few friends are also back in town, so was spending time catching up with them. All in all I have been kept pretty much on my feet the whole week!

Busy is good for me. I am tired of fighting the way I feel. The feeling of discontent. The empty hollow feeling inside. I figured given time I will be back to normal but meanwhile, I might as well keep myself busy. I have already exhausted all the questions to be asked. The "whys", the "whats", the "what ifs".

Today has been quieter. Had lunch with friends, helped a friend out with some legal stuff and then it was back home. Some quiet time is good. Gives me some time to work on my project and figure other stuff out. I like to spend it catching up on my television series, reading up on the latest news and finding articles in The Elite Daily to motivate me.

Anyways, this is all from me for now. Back to browsing the web. Trying to create a style board!


No comments: