Me

Me

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Congratulations Ireland!

Was so tired yesterday I actually slept before midnight! A rarity for me. Which meant I woke up super early as well.

My sis and her husband were still fast asleep, so I just sat in the living room browsing the world wide web. Checked into CNN, The Daily Mail and The Elite Daily for my daily dose of the news, celebrity gossip and advice on love and life.

Nothing new on the celebrity front. Still dominated by the Kardashian clan. *Yawn*

The news of late is largely filled with despair and bad news. The quake in Nepal. ISIS. Biker gangs' shootouts. The plight of the Rohingya Muslims. Death and destruction seem to be the theme of the day.

BUT there was a piece of good news. Ireland voted a resounding "YES" in a referendum to change the constitution to allow for same sex marriage. I think that homesexual couples have every right to get married just the same as heterosexual couples. Regardless of whether you are homosexual or heterosexual, love is still love, right? It is a personal choice and everyone has the right to choose!

CONGRATULATIONS IRELAND!

No comments: