Me

Me

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Phew...

Phew!! Done for the day. Today my company held a Family Carnival and I was on duty from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. It was not work really. Check out a snapshot of what I got up to....

Fun for the day

Anyways, at least I was kept busy. As work was winding down, my mood started to dip low. I guess it is because it hit me again that I am having to pick up the pieces and start all over again. 

I do desperately want to just put it all behind me and start looking forward to the future but the unanswered questions of how did it all go so wrong and how did it end up like this is still bugging me. I just have to constantly keep myself busy so those questions don't plaque my thoughts anymore. But it is like the song Ghost by Elle Henderson says "the ghost of you keeps me awake." 

I feel like I need a good cry, to let everything all out but I am holding back the tears. Maybe cause I am scared that once I let it out it will be like a river that has been dammed up for too long.

:(

No comments: