Me

Me

Friday, May 15, 2015

My Two Sisters

Today I woke up thinking about how lucky I am to have my 2 great older sisters. Of course growing up we would have our petty squabbles and bicker till it drove our parents crazy!

But regardless we have always remained close and I am sooooo thankful for that. I don't know what I would have done without the support, understanding and advice that they have given me over the years. They have always been my shoulder to cry on. And they have always always been there for me. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have their support for most of the decisions that I made in my life. It always made it all the easier to do something knowing that they were supportive of me.

And in this latest upset in my life, they have once again been there for me. The two older sisters looking after their younger sibling...:)

Love you both!


No comments: