Me

Me

Monday, May 18, 2015

Night owl

Hmm....why do I always feel most alive at night? When half the world is asleep and my friends are all tucked in to bed, I find myself here twiddling my thumbs wondering how to fill up my time. I need to live in a city that never sleeps! Or I could find a way to make money during my free time!! 

I am sitting here in front of my laptop with a glass of wine to the right of me. I have a serious case of the wanderlust and trying to figure out how to make my dream of going to New York come true. Now, that is a city that never sleeps! I hope that I can make it there next year...:)

I guess the upside of being single is that it gives me more time to focus on what I really want in life without having to take into consideration the feelings of your partner. For eg. if I wanted to re-locate it would be much easier to do so! So that is what I am going to do - to take a leap of faith and work towards my dream. I know what would make me happy, but it is a risk that I would have to take. Meanwhile, I guess the dream is something that I would have to slowly work towards to, but surely I will. I have been putting it off for too long. It's time I did something about it. That will be my happiness project. It is not that I am incredibly unhappy. But as Gretchen Rubin says, what can I do to make myself happier?

On my flight back from Bali, I discovered this new series whilst scrolling through the in-flight entertainment menu. It is called "Selfie" and it is super funny. Or at least to me it is! Hahahahaha....gonna just chill and watch a couple of episodes before I head to bed.


No comments: