Me

Me

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Home at last

Home at last.

Only managed to unpack my bag halfway before I got lazy. Will finish the unpacking tomorrow. Some things can wait...hahahahaha....

I had a good 3 hours on the flight from Bali to KL to mull over things. I realised a part of me was scared of letting go was because it means having to face the future, and I was terrified of what the future holds. What if this is as good as it gets? A good friend sent me this message :-

"Yes it is sad that it didnt't work out. But that maginificent 1 month with him proved to you that there's more to a relationship than what you initially thought. Believe in magic coz it does exist."

I sure hope that she is right. 

After the break up I have already learnt to let go of him as a boyfriend. I never realised that I had to let go of him as a friend as well. Oh well.

Friends have been trying to help make sense of why he is acting the way he is acting. One friend told me that when men hurt they display it very differently from women. The worse they behave the more likely they are hurting. Not sure how true that is. He definitely does not seem like he is hurting. More like he wants to hurt me...hahahaha....anyways, only he holds the answer to why he is acting the way he is acting. Could be an oversized ego, could be something else, only he knows. But regardless, it does not justify him acting the way he did. In any event, we won't have to deal with each other anymore after this. No reason to. It's just me silently wishing him all the best and safe travels home.

Nite peeps!


No comments: