Me

Me

Friday, May 8, 2015

My mini Zen garden

Today I dug something out from my closet. I had it since my uni days but ever since returning back home I have forgotten about it. It is now sitting at my office table.

My mini Zen garden

Let us see if it can keep me Zen-like at work.

Anyways, the weekend is coming up. I don't like weekends anymore as I am usually left with nothing much to do. To some people weekends are for lazing at home doing nothing. I am not a "do nothing" kind of person. Most of my friends have their own lives and family to attend to and they can't always be keeping me company. Oh well, at least I will be working tomorrow. The company I work for has an event and we will be required to work during the event. We get paid of course. So at least there is something to keep me busy tomorrow.

:) 

No comments: