Me

Me

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hmmmmm......

Today, a friend of mine sent over an article for me to read. He ever so wisely thought that it may be of relevance to me. It proved to be an interesting read:


It kinda struck a chord with me. I guess I can relate to what the article is saying.

Yesterday was a not so great a day for me. I guess some days are harder than others. Yesterday I reflected upon my trip to Bali and felt somewhat sad for myself. I was also mad at myself cause I could not help but wonder why am I still so hung up over this whole thing. Why is it so hard for me to just jump right back up? What exactly is holding me back? Am I not pushing myself hard enough?

I am someone who is confident in myself. I do not and never have suffered from low self-esteem. And when a relationship ends I am usually quite capable to seeing where the problem lies. Whether it is my fault or not. But somehow with this one, I seem stuck. And now I am gonna ponder out loud something that has been swirling around in my head - Was there anything else that I could have done so that things didn't end up this way? Everyone tells me, there was nothing that I could have done. That I have done my best. I have even done my best to try and be friends. That even if I had not lost my temper that day, the relationship would not have worked out, that it was only a matter of time before he bailed regardless.

So I guess it was only apt that I came across this on twitter 5 minutes ago :-

No comments: