Me

Me

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lost track of time

Gorgeous Blue Skies

Beautiful Bali. It is so easy to lose track of time when you are here. Woke up today and realised that it is already Day 5 of my trip. Another 2 more days left to this trip. I will update you guys on the status of things with my ex when I get home to Penang. For now I would just like to enjoy my much needed break.

Ever since getting into the Legian area, we have spent it doing nothing much. We have taken surfing lessons twice and I am hopeless at it. I have absolutely no sense of balance. But at least it is something new that I have tried.

Hopeless surfer chick

I think my instructor is getting frustrated with me and trying very hard not to lose his patience with me....hahahahaha....I think my friends wanna go again today but I will pass....body has been chaffed raw. I made the mistake of not wearing the surfing top during my first lesson and my elbows and stomach is now bruised and chaffed. 

I guess I will just have a chill day by the beach today....I love the sea, the sand and the surf. Feeling the water and the sand between my toes. Somehow looking out at the ocean it gives me a sense of freedom. It de-stresses me. 

Anyways I only have two days left to my break....gonna make the most out of it!

Have a great day peeps!



No comments: