Me

Me

Thursday, May 14, 2015

7 Rules of Life

7 Rules of Life

1. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
2. What others think of your is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.

I came across the above on Facebook today and I realised that the only one that is screwing me up is No. 5. 

No. 1 - I never regret my past because it is what makes me who I am today. Good experiences, bad experiences, they all shape me into who I am today. 

No. 2 - Growing up I have learnt never to care what people think of you. As long as you know who you are, that is all that matters.

No. 3 - Yes. This is something that holds true. I have reached 36 years of age and time and time again I have learnt that given time, wounds will heal. Just a matter of how long.

No. 4 - No. I have never compared my life to others. Everyone has their own problems to deal with. No matter how perfect someone's life may seem from the outside, everyone has their own demons.

No. 6 - Yes. I am the master of my happiness.

No. 7 - Sometimes this may be hard to do. But I try.

Ok. Let's go back to No. 5. This is where my obsessive nature comes into play. Somehow to me it does not always feel alright to not have the answers. I guess I have to learn to let it go.

Anyways, can't write much today. Am dead tired to muster up much today. Been a crazy day. Had a 6:50 a.m. flight to catch. What time did I wake up? 5:50 a.m. Another one of life's ironies. On days where I don't have a flight to catch I will wake up in the middle of the night at like 4:00 a.m.! Mad rush to the airport. Luckily it was only for a day trip so I had not bag to check in and I had already checked in online. F1 driver all the way to the airport! Hahaha....

Anyways, signing off for today. Nite peeps!


No comments: