Me

Me

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

Am sitting here at the restaurant waiting for my sister to meet me for dinner. Oh, by the way am in KL (for those of you reading this who are not Malaysians, KL is Kuala Lumpur..:)). Got in early this morning for 2 days of training. Will be staying on till Sunday. Gonna have a food fest while I am here!

Anyways, even as I got into the hotel room today, I felt so overwhelmed all of a sudden. Don't even know why. Feels like I can't have any moment of inactivity. Like I have to always keep myself occupied or else my mind will take over. I just want to be back in my comfort zone, back in my room. I guess this is what healing feels like. But at least now I can see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I know I will be ok given time.

Meanwhile, I am just trying to keep myself as busy as possible. Went for dinner with my girlies yesterday to celebrate the birthday of one of my besties. We had a great time stuffing our faces, eating and drinking. You know what they say - Eat, Drink and Be Merry!!!! At times like this it truly does feel like everything will be just fine.

Friends for Life

Anyways, its time I tuck myself into my snug hotel bed and fall asleep in front of my laptop while watching some telly. 

No comments: