Me

Me

Thursday, May 7, 2015

How time flies....

Woke up this morning and it hit me that it is already May. How time flies by so quickly. In no time at all it will be the middle of the year. Just hoping things pick up for me. Today is a public holiday here, although the company that I work for seems to be the only one who is declaring it as a PH. All my other friends were working so I was super bored.

I wished that I was at work though, cause more than anything else now is the time that I need to be kept busy. My mind needs to be kept busy. Anyways, today I came up with an interesting analogy. Was trying to explain to my friend that it is not that I miss my ex, but more of what we had. So it goes like this :-

Imagine that you are a chocolate lover. Then one day, there is a shortage of chocolate.
So you get used to it and you figured that you can live without chocolate. 
You don't need chocolate. What's so great about chocolate, right?
Then out of the blue someone gave you a piece of chocolate.
And then you realise OMG, how much you have missed the chocolate.
That you still want chocolate. 

So for me, the chocolate does not represent my ex. It represented what we had. The type of relationship that I want. Does that make sense? Oh well, in my world it does...hahaha...

Anyways, I had a great night tonight. Went for dinner with one of my besties. We had Korean food and along the way we indulged in some Makgeolli and plum wine. What can I say, I like my alcohol...:) Had such a great time catching up and just chit-chatting. Must do it more often.

Me and my Besty



No comments: