Me

Me

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pitch Perfect 2

It's almost midnight and I am singing at the top of my lungs (badly). Just got back from watching Pitch Perfect 2. Loved the movie! I looooovvvvvve to sing. Actually, love is an understatement. But sadly I can't sing to save my life! Another one of life's ironies, huh? 

Did I ever tell you that I absolutely love music? I can't imagine my life without it! I will listen to almost anything from a broad spectrum of genre. It all really depends on my mood.

Anyways, had a good laugh watching the movie. It was even better than the first one. And the a capella arrangements took me by surprise. There was Uprising by Muse and My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy. I was super psych when I heard those two songs. Ultimately I love rock songs more than anything else.

Oh no! I just heard the distant rumbling of thunder. I'd better stop singing now. My singing kinda has that effect on the weather (either that or it was mostly coincidence!).

Anyways, my eyes have been looking puffy of late so I am gonna slap on some eye masks and hope that they look better by tomorrow! 

Must by Das Sound Machine


No comments: